Did you know Nova Systems is a Major Service Provider to the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) within the Australian Department of Defence? Comprised of Nova Systems, QinetiQ and PwC, Team Nova offers a true sovereign capability committed to growing the capacity of CASG and industry over the coming decade to deliver on the Integrated Investment Program. We’ve already commenced multiple long term Integrated Work Packages in Aerospace Systems Division and Joint Systems Division of CASG.
- Long term, secure work packages – 5+ years
- Australian owned consultancy
- Strong company culture with excellent employee benefits
About the opportunities:Team Nova has successfully been awarded Integrated Work Packages (IWP’s) in the following branches and looks forward to being involved in many more in the near future.
As a result, we have many current permanent, long-term, secure opportunities within these Integrated Work Packages. If you have experience in Defence Acquisition, procurement or sustainment projects, we’d like to speak with you.
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Branch (ISREW)
- Explosive Materiel Branch (EMB)
- Communication Systems Branch
- Aerospace Surveillance and Response Branch (ASR)
- Air Training and Aviation Common System Program Office (ATACSPO)
- Land Services Division (LSD)
- Program Management Branch (PMB)
You’ll have exposure to Defence projects, at any stage of the project lifecycle. Your technical experience will be in any of the following;
What is it like to work with us:
- Project Management;
- Project Support;
- Integrated Logistics Support;
- Capability Development
- You must be an Australian citizen with a current or suspended AGSVA clearance.
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies" in Australia.
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Serena in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.