About the Opportunity:
Nova Systems is an international Professional Service Provider specialising in the provision of engineering and management services, providing industry and government with world class independent expertise in delivering complex projects and solving technologically challenging problems.
Our independence from equipment providers means we are solution independent and highly focused on value outcomes for clients. We pursue this value through effective stakeholder solicitation and focus on understanding the outcomes our clients aim to achieve. Nova employs over 400 specialist consultants across the UK, Europe, Singapore and Australia, with offices in Andover, Bristol, Bournemouth and Maidenhead.
Due to expansion in its UK based business Nova Systems is hiring Flight Test Professionals to join our European Operations unit in 2019. You'll be working in both the UK and Northern Europe on site with clients participating in / managing Flight Test and Evaluation and Trials activities alongside broader aerospace systems consultant activities on both rotary and fixed wing aircraft.
All enquiries / applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Support to Air Test and Evaluation activities in the military and civil sectors;
- Completion of OT&E objectives;
- Investigation, problem solving and reporting of aircraft issues reported by aircraft operators.
- UK Citizen (mandatory);
- UK MOD recognised long course Flight Test or Aero-systems qualification;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Defence T&E practitioner;
- UK Government Security Clearance.
- Degree qualified but will consider other qualifications;
- Graduate of UK MOD recognised Test Pilot school or MOD Aerosystems course;
- Experience with rotary wing, fast jet or heavy aircraft flight test;
- Complex mission system testing;
- Conversant with EASA/FAA CS or EMAR regulations;
- EASA CPL/IR for pilot applicants with FT Category 1 endorsement;
- Civil or Military Aviation Medical Certificate to Class 1 (pilot) or Class 2 (FTE).
Highly Regarded Professions:
- Flight Test Engineer;
- Flight Trials Officer;
- Flight Test Pilot.
- Self-motivated and able to operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Project Management & Problem Solving Skills;
- Comfortable and influential in client communication and management;
- Flexible, positive and committed team member, who works to very high standards and cares about client interests, and Nova’s and own professional reputation;
- Flexible, career driven and can work independently or part of a team;
- Willingness to travel.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems UK was recently recognised by the UK Great Place To Work for Excellence in Wellbeing. In addition Nova Systems is recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia and Singapore and recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies" in Australia.
- Generous professional development allowance and leave;
- Staff engagement; birthdays, social committee events;
- Annual work conference;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button submitting your resume.
No recruitment agencies please.