Nova Systems is a Professional Service Provider, specialising in the provision of engineering and management services, providing industry and government with world class independent expertise in delivering complex projects and solving technologically challenging problems. As a privately owned Professional Services Firm, we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at time highly risky projects, meaning we are committed to giving all of our employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally across industries and across regions. We operate in the Defence, Energy and Utilities, Communications and Transportation sectors.
Nova Continuous Expression of Interest:
Would you like to work for us? Nova Systems is always interested in speaking with professionals from Defence, Energy, Utilities, Communications and Transportation sectors. The Nova Systems continuous expressions of interest registers your information onto our Human Resource Management System. Please use this for general enquiries.
For all other applications, please apply through the relevant posted job role.
You may have one or more of the following Engineering Disciplines - but not limited to:
What we would like from you:
- Systems Engineering - (Defence);
- Project Management (Defence Acquisition);
- Aeronautical Engineering (Defence);
- Safety Engineering (Defence);
- Test and Evaluation (Defence) - T&E, OT&E;
- Engineering consulting / strategy - (Utilities, Rail, Energy disciplines);
- Systems Assurance (Utilities, Rail, Energy disciplines);
- Complex Project Management / Delivery (Utilities, Rail, Energy disciplines).
- Tertiary qualification (preferred);
- Current or recently suspended AGSVA clearance (Australian citizen for Defence roles);
- Minimum 5 years experience (for Defence roles);
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with our clients;
- Between 5-10 years of industry experience.
- Have excellent social skills;
- Ability to consult to a diverse group of clients;
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbally;
- Be a team player with a can do attitude.
What is it like to work with us?
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
Alternatively contact Nova's Internal Recruitment Team on (08) 8252 7100.