Nova Systems SATCOM comprises a satellite communications team with high quality, experienced people that cover multiple disciplines encompassing project specification; requirements definition; system design; software development; security; integration; installation; test and evaluation; operations and Logistics Support. Our experts, based on personnel with a long history of delivering successful Commercial and Defence projects are able to provide expert advice and guide clients through all aspects of SATCOM project establishment, delivery and support.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking Satellite Communications/Communications Engineers at all levels of experience to bolster our team in support of a number of important SATCOM and Communications Projects for both Government and Commercial clients.
In addition to your experience and qualifications in SATCOM/Communications Engineering we are after:
It is important that you hold Australia Citizenship and you either have or have the ability to gain AGSVA Clearance to the NV-1 level. Additionally, tertiary engineering qualifications will be highly regarded although not essential.Attractive remuneration packages will be negotiated for the right people.What you get beyond the pay cheque:
- Self-starters with effective leadership skills and a “can-do” attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to work to a diverse group of clients;
- Clear communicators both written and verbally;
- Team players.
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies" in Australia.
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Emma in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.