The successful introduction of a capability, whether it is a defence system or a complex commercial plant such as an unconventional gas field, depends on a well-trained work force. Our people have the experience of putting complex capability into service. Combined with an intimate understanding of the technology and the operational environment, we understand the core skills required to manage and operate these complex capabilities.
With our global presence, we bring the best training development practices to our customers. Whether it is teaching at a post graduate level or delivering accredited training to testing practitioners, we tailor our training solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Our capabilities include:
Nova provides Specialist Engineering Training as well as Specialist Vocational Training as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).About the opportunity:
- Training / Performance Needs Analysis.
- Training design and development.
- Training delivery.
- Training Management.
Nova Systems currently has several training development opportunities across our client base and are looking for experienced, self-starting individuals to join our team.
What will you be involved in:
What we would like from you:
- Training / Performance Needs Analysis.
- Training design and development across all training mediums from face to face and online.
- Evaluation of training courses.
- Training advice and support to projects from concept to implementation.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- AUST Citizen with current or recently suspended AGSVA Clearance (NV1 preferred).
- Experience with defence training or training systems in large organisations including training system resources and requirements.
- Experience facilitating workshops as part of a training needs capture activity.
- Knowledge of training quality requirements.
- Multiskilled with the ability to work across other domains / client base and manage stakeholder expectations.
What it is like to work with us:
- Other related training vocational qualifications such as project management.
- Experience working in an RTO and understanding of the related standards.
- Experience in Defence contracting using ASDEFCON principles.
- Good stakeholder relationship skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consult to a diverse group of clients.
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it is our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect, and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
• Flexible working conditions.
• Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance.
• Annual 3-day Conference.
• Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave.
• Reserve Leave.
• Loyalty Leave.
• Purchased Leave.
• Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice.
• Serious Illness Leave.
• Nova Employee Share Offer.
• Mentoring Program.
• Innovation Program.
• Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Monika in Nova’s Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.