Aerospace Engineering Manager (Italy)
Location: Central Italy
Due to the potential growth in our European flight test business, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced Aerospace Engineering Managers who would like to work in central Italy on a minimum 3 year contract with the potential for permanent opportunities.
As a result of the potential for new aircraft development programmes, GVH Aerospace are now seeking to reinforce the team with an Aerospace Engineering Manager, with a specific focus on leading a team of licensed aircraft engineers in the modification, maintenance, repair and overhaul of a small fleet of prototype small helicopters at a test centre in central Italy. The successful candidate would be expected to re-locate, if needed, close to the development facility where the role will involve supporting the delivery of a full development and certification flight test programme. The role is also likely to involve deployment with prototype aircraft and test teams to remote test locations. You will be an experienced and professionally qualified Aerospace Engineer with extensive experience of managing EASA Part 145 or similar activities within a developmental flight test environment.
What you’ll actually do:
What you’ll need:
- You’ll be involved in many aspects of the aircraft development programme. Typically, this might involve;
- Leading, planning, managing and supervising engineering support to a small fleet of prototype aircraft;
- Act as focal point for Part 145 activities within the development organisation including Quality and safety;
- Engagement and interfacing with programme management, flight test, design engineering, support and external stakeholders.
- Eligibility to work in the Europe;
- Current / eligible for a NATO recognised Security Clearance;
- Previous experience as a licensed aircraft engineer and Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM);
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of EASA/FAA CS or EMAR regulations;
- Safety management, Quality management and training experience;
- Educated to Degree level with high level of written and verbal communication skills in English.
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
To apply, please click on the apply button submitting your resume and cover letter. For further information, please call Jason (AUST) 61 8 8252 7100 or Emma (UK) 44 1202 297230.
- Professional Development allowance;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Annual conference