Principal Aircraft Certification Engineer (Italy)
Location: Central Italy
Due to the potential growth in our European flight test business, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced aerospace certification engineers who would like to work in central Italy on a minimum 3 year contract with the potential for permanent opportunities.
As a result of the potential for new aircraft development programmes, GVH Aerospace are now seeking to reinforce the team with a Principal Aircraft Certification Engineer, with a specific focus on planning and managing an EASA certification flight test programme for a new small helicopter at a test centre in central Italy. The successful candidate would be expected to re-locate, if needed, close to the development facility where the role will involve the delivery of the full range of development and certification flight test. The role is also likely to involve deployment with prototype aircraft and test teams to remote test locations. You will be an experienced and professionally qualified aerospace engineer with extensive experience of the planning and conduct of development and certification flight test programmes.
What you’ll actually do
What you’ll need
- You’ll be involved in many aspects of the aircraft development programme. Typically, this might involve;
- Planning and managing a rotorcraft development and certification programme
- Act as focal point between the flight test team and certification authority
- Investigation, problem solving and managing of aircraft development issues
- Engagement and interfacing with programme management, design engineering, support and external stakeholders
- Eligibility to work in Europe
- Current / eligible for a Security Clearance
- Professionally qualified aerospace engineer
- Extensive rotorcraft developmental experience, including specific experience of EASA CS27 or 29 programmes
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of EASA/FAA CS or EMAR regulations
- Safety Management and training experience
- Educated to Degree level with high level of written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to write technical reports of the highest standard
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
To apply, please click on the apply button submitting your resume and cover letter. For further information, please call Jason (AUST) 61 8 8252 7100 or Emma (UK) 44 1202 297230
- Professional Development allowance;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Annual conference