GVH Aerospace is a global civil aerospace company providing engineering and operational solutions to help our clients achieve competitiveness and meet their business objectives. With our EASA Part 21J, Subpart P and CASA design approvals, we provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to our customers, including commercial aircraft and business jet operators, helicopter operators and special mission/aeromedical operators. Our design centres in Europe, Asia and Australia provide round-the-clock support to all our customers globally. GVH Aerospace is a member of the Nova Group of Companies.
GVH Aerospace currently has the following permanent position available:
This role can be based in either Bournemouth or Dublin
Certification Project Manager
Working in this dynamic and growing team environment, the Certification Project Manager will provide crucial support to the Design Office team, the Principal Engineers, the Head of Design, and the Chief of the Office of Airworthiness. The candidate will have previous experience planning and delivering projects in an aerospace design office environment and will have a sound understanding of EASA (or equivalent) certification requirements and approach.
As an integral part of the design office, the candidate will ideally be a flexible team member and be capable of leading project teams of technical personnel. The candidate will also be required to support the Operations Management functions of the company by assisting in the development of quotations and taking on client liaison activities when required.
Career progression opportunities exist in project management and commercial focussed positions, dependant on performance, and across our international locations, dependant on business need. GVH Aerospace encourages continuing professional development and self-motivated career growth.
Above all the candidate will perform their role with integrity and have a strong sense of responsibility and pride both in their work and the work of the broader team.
The candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in planning and delivering aircraft design related projects.
- Sound understanding of EASA (or equivalent) certification standards and requirements.
- Sound task and time management skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated history of working directly with customers at a technical level.
- Experience undertaking design activities for aircraft modification projects.
- Background and experience working as part of an EASA Part 21 Subpart J organisation.
- Proven experience providing leadership to small teams in a design office environment.
- Experience working with design and production partners and suppliers.
- Able to undertake short-term travel to European and global destinations as project requirements dictate.
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Professional Development allowance;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Annual conference
To apply, please click on the apply button submitting your resume and cover letter. For further information, please call Jason (AUST) 61 8 8252 7100 or Emma (UK) 44 1202 297230
No recruitment agencies.