GVH Aerospace is a niche EASA 21J aviation design consultancy with a strong, employee focussed culture and highly professional work ethic. Currently experiencing strong growth in the civil airline, rotary wing and special mission sectors, we are seeking talented engineers to meet the growing demand of opportunities from within the UK and Europe, as well as our Singapore and Australian design offices. Opportunities exist to work as part of a global and dynamic team environment both locally and abroad. We seek candidates who are driven by the success of the team, but can work autonomously with confidence, and who are motivated by opportunities for both professional and career development.
GVH Aerospace currently has the following permanent position available:
This role can be based in either Bournemouth or Dublin
Interiors & Cabin Safety Engineer
Working in this dynamic and growing team environment, the Interiors & Cabin Safety Engineer will provide crucial support to the Design Office team, the Principal Interiors & Cabin Safety Engineer, the Head of Design, and the Chief of the Office of Airworthiness. The candidate will have previous experience working on interiors and cabin safety projects within a civil aerospace design office environment.
Albeit non-essential, the candidate may be sufficiently experienced to be appointed as a CVE signatory for Interiors & Cabin Safety, and if so they will possess the maturity and competence to execute these duties within self-assessed limits of experience and knowledge.
As an integral part of the design office, the candidate will ideally be a flexible team member and be willing to provide guidance and mentoring to more junior members of the team.
Career progression opportunities exist in technically and project management focussed positions, dependant on performance, and across our international locations, dependant on business need. GVH Aerospace encourages continuing professional development and self-motivated career growth.
Above all the candidate will perform their role with integrity and have a strong sense of responsibility and pride both in their work and the work of the broader team.
The candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Design experience in aircraft Interiors & Cabin Safety related projects.
- Sound task and time management skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated history of working directly with customers at a technical level.
- Tertiary Qualified in a recognised Aerospace Engineering discipline.
- Experience working with recognised CAD programs.
- Sufficient experience to be appointed as a CVE signatory.
- Experience in the structural discipline as related to aircraft interiors.
- Experience with cabin electrical & IFE systems.
- Background and experience working as part of an EASA Part 21 Subpart J organisation.
- Proven experience providing technical leadership to small teams in a design office environment.
- Able to undertake short-term travel to European and global destinations as project requirements dictate
Negotiated based on qualifications & experience.Location:
Either Bournemouth, England or Dublin, Ireland.Employee Benefits:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work"
in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies"
- Professional Development allowance;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Annual conference
To Apply, Please click on the apply now button submitting your resume and cover letter