About the opportunity:Nova Systems is currently seeking the expressions of interest (EOI) for experienced V&V / Systems Engineers to join our Melbourne Operations for upcoming opportunities. You'll be working on site with clients participating in and/or leading Test and Evaluation (T&E) activities, incorporating all of the Acceptance, Developmental and Operational T&E disciplines across a range of Defence platforms and equipment. Other responsibilities could include the application of these T&E services for our non-Defence clients such as those in the Mining, Utilities and Rail sectors. What will you be involved in:
What we would like from you:
- Test and Evaluation/Verification and Validation;
- Systems and/or Process design and design review;
- Systems safety assessment and risk analysis;
- Trial planning, executing, and reporting;
- Requirements and configuration management.
What is it like to work with us?As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all. What you get beyond the pay cheque:With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Engineering Degree (Communications, Software, Electronics, Systems Engineering, Aerospace or other relevant degree);
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Defence or Defence Industry environment;
- Complex project and systems engineering experience;
- Experience in writing verification procedures;
- Experience in asset management including maintenance, engineering and supply support (preferred but not essential);
- ASDEFCON experience (preferred but not essential);
- Air Traffic Management experience (preferred but not essential).
- Motivated and driven to provide outstanding service to clients and stakeholders;
- Australian Citizen with current or recently suspended AGSVA clearance (NV1 preferred);
- Passionate and a team player.
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function.Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Monika in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!