- Long term, secure work packages – 5+ years
- Australian owned consultancy
- Strong company culture with excellent employee benefits
Did you know Nova Systems is a Major Service Provider to the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) within the Australian Department of Defence? Comprised of Nova Systems, QinetiQ and PwC, Team Nova offers a true sovereign capability committed to growing the capacity of CASG and industry over the coming decade to deliver on the Integrated Investment Program. We’ve already commenced multiple long term Integrated Work Packages in Aerospace Systems Division and Joint Systems Division of CASG.
About our opportunity:
We have an number of permanent opportunities for people who have experience in Integrated Logistics Support to work as Integrated Logistics Support Specialist's in our Canberra team. You could be supporting a range of different projects that sit across our Defence Programs.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, then you are a person we would like to speak with;
What we would like from you:
- Support System Analysis of Acquisition Projects;
- Obsolescence Management;
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA);
- Task Analysis;
- Personnel Resources and Facilities requirements analysis;
- Spares analysis;
- Support and Test Equipment analysis.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
- Experience in acquisition and/or sustainment projects;
- Experience in Defence contracting using ASDEFCON principles;
- Understanding of Support System Support resources and requirements;
- Understanding of Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) concepts;
- Experience using MILIS;
- Knowledge of Technical Publication Standards.
- Australian Citizen with current or recently suspended AGSVA Clearance (NV1 preferred);
- Good communication and liaising skills;
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal;
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Serena in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.