Nova 2020 Graduate Development ProgramNova recognises that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all and is committed to providing employees with an environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, vilification and victimisation.All employees will be treated fairly and equally. Selection for employment, promotion, training, remuneration or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be encouraged and supported to develop to their full potential.
Nova’s 2020 Graduate Development Program provides participants with on the job training, tailored to suit specialist skill sets,
that contribute to solving the world problems that really matter. The Graduate Development Program provides:
- Professional development and a commitment to your personal growth;
- Specific ongoing training for graduates;
- Regular contact with senior staff including a dedicated mentor;
- Competitive remuneration packages;
- Annual personal and professional development allowance and leave;
Nova’s Graduate Development Program is a two-year program. Graduates will typically undertake two to three rotations with the aim of optimising the exposure of graduates to the business and developing well-rounded consultants.
Each graduate selected for the Graduate Development Program will be required to develop a series of competencies that are aligned to one of Nova’s core capabilities. The specialisation will complement their degree and chosen field of endeavour. Nova’s current core capabilities are:
- Model Based Systems Engineering;
- Safety and Certification;
- Software Development
- Modelling and Analytics;
- Test and Evaluation;
- Weapons Engineering;
- Speciality Engineering;
- Asset Management.
- Completing your Bachelor of Engineering Degree in either (Software, Aerospace, Electrical / Electronic, Mechatronic / Mechanical);
- Australian Citizen (due to Defence Security requirements).
- Be able to pass an AFP check;
What is it like to work with us:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to consult to a diverse group of clients;
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal;
- Flexibility in work approach and a team player;
- Ability to travel at times;
- A passion for solving the client problems that really matter;
- Placements are very competitive so the flexibility to consider relocation is advantageous.
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work"
in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies"
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Purchase Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please submit your resume (MS word only) and covering letter. Please include a copy of your university transcripts to date.Applications close 31st May 2019. Whilst we are accepting applications up until this closing date, we will be assessing applications from the opening date.
Alternatively contact the Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.