About the opportunity:
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Verification and Validation (V&V) Engineer with experience in Communications and SATCOM to join our Canberra team.
What you will be involved with:
- Systems and software engineering
- Specialist engineering – satellite engineering
- Communications engineering RF/Tactical
- Testing and evaluation, including verification and validation
We would like to speak with you if you have experience in or more of the following disciplines:
What we would like from you:
- RF, baseband, networking and M&C systems;
- Project Management;
- Systems Engineering;
- Maintenance / operations;
- Test, evaluation and certification;
- Engineering Management;
- Systems modelling, analysis and design.
What is it like to work with us: As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
- A minimum of 5 year plus experience in a Communications and or SATCOM environment (Military preferred);
- Relevant Engineering Degree;
- Australian Citizen and a current or suspended AGSVA clearance (NV1 Preferred);
- Previous Project based Defence experience (ADF, CASG, or Defence industry) would be highly regarded;
- Ex ADF Disciplines such as Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team or individually;
- Diversity to work within Government and Commercial environments.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.What you get beyond the pay cheque:With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Purchase Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Jason or Monika in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.